Rated power: 382-454kW
Engine type: L-type, Water-cooling, Four-stroke, Direct injection
Bore x stroke: 140 x 165 (mm)
Emission Standard: Euro 4, Euro 5
Certificates: CE, EU, ISO9001 international quality authentication, GB/T28001-2011, OHSAS18001:2007
The K16G 382-454kW Diesel Engine can be widely used in construction machinery, such as excavators, drilling equipment, and loading machines, as well as agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, rotary tillers. This series of diesel engines can also be used to generate electricity for ships.
|Engine Type||L-Type,Water-Cooled,Four-Stroke,Direct Injection||L-Type,Water-Cooled,Four-Stroke,Direct Injection，Four Valves|
|Intake Type||Turbo charger/Air-air intercooler|
|Number of Cylinder||6|
|Cylinder Type||Replaceable Wet Cylinder|
|Specific Fuel Consumption||≤205（g/kW·h)|
|Specific Oil Consumption||≤0.4（g/kW·h)|
|Speed Governing Mode||Electronic Unit Pump/Electronic Governor|
|Starting Mode||Electrical starting|
|Crankshaft rotating direction||Anti-Clockwise /Facing the flywheel|
|Flywheel Housing||SAE NO.1#|
|Fuel grades (GB 252)|| |
General Environment No.0 or No.-10 Light Diesel Oil
|Southern Area||No.10 Light diesel Oil|
|Northern Cold Area||No.-35 or Lower point Light Diesel Oil|
|Engine oil (GB 11122)|| |
CF15W/40(Below environment temperature -5℃)
Kangwo Power reserves the right to change specifications and design without prior notice. The picture is only for reference, please make the object as the standard or just contact us before you purchase.
Kangwo Power provides customers with diesel engines in a wide range of powers. Throughout the manufacturing process, in order to improve the performance of the K16G diesel engines, we improved the cylinder bore design, giving the L-type diesel engine a power of 380-410kW. All parts are in accordance with that of the 450kW engine, which guarantees a better performance.
1. We use an electronic pump unit to simplify the fuel system, which is interchangeable with the fuel pump for electronic governors. A check valve structure is used in the oil pump, which effectively prevents secondary injection, and achieves a better combustion.
2. A high-pressure and mass flow supercharger is used in manufacturing the engine, which increases the airflow pressure and effectively reduces the exhaust gas emission.
3. Cracked connecting rod and spray-coated connecting rod provide an easy repair and a convenient maintenance.
4. We enlarge the piston diameter, and change the shape of combustion chamber, which then provides a better combustion.
5. Mass flow stirrup pump and components of the filter are added in the fuel system. The improvement, together with the oil-water separator, guarantees a reliable operation.