Rated Power: 850-950kW
Engine Type: V-type, Water-cooling, Four-stroke, Direct injection, Four-valve
Bore x Stroke: 138 x 168 (mm)
Emission Standard: Euro 4, Euro 5
Certificates: CE, EU, ISO9001 international quality authentication, GB/T28001-2011, OHSAS18001:2007
K30G 850-950kW Diesel Engines can be widely used in construction machinery, such as excavators, drilling equipment, and loading machines, as well as in agricultural machinery, such as tractors, harvesters, rotary tillers, and finally, they can also be used to generate electricity in ships.
|Engine Type||V-Type,Water-Cooled,Four-Stroke,Direct Injection||V-Type,Water-Cooled,Four-Stroke,Direct Injection，Four Valves|
|Intake Type||Turbo charger/Air-to-air intercooler|
|Rated Power||850 kW||860 kW||900 kW||950 kW|
|Max Power||920 kW||960 kW||1090 kW||1180 kW|
|Bore*Stroke||140*170 (mm)||138*168 (mm)|
|Number of Cylinder||12|
|Cylinder Type||Replaceable wet cylinder|
|Total Displacement||31.4 (L)||31.15 (L)|
|Specific Fuel Consumption||≤198 (g/kW·h)|
|Specific Oil Consumption||≤0.4 (g/kW·h)|
|Speed Governing Mode||Electronic governor|
|Starting Mode||Electrical starting|
|Crankshaft rotating direction||Anti-clockwise / Facing the flywheel|
|Flywheel Housing||SAE NO.0#|
|Net Weight||2650±50 (kg)|
|Fuel grades (GB 252)||General environment No.0 or No.-10 light diesel oil|
|Hot area||No.10 light diesel oil|
|Cold Area||No.-35 or lower point light diesel oil|
|Engine oil (GB 11122)||CF15W/40(Below -5℃)|
Kangwo Power reserves the right to change specifications and design without prior notice. The picture is only for reference, please make the object as the standard or just contact us before you purchase.
The K33G series diesel engine is exclusively used for 4-valve generator units. The engine body uses a vermicular graphite cast iron, which allows for a high stiffness, excellent shock absorbing performance, and low emission. The series is designed to form an integrative and compact structure. The structure provides an easy installation and a convenient maintenance.
Our diesel engines have reached the European IV emission standard and European V emission standard. And passed CE certification of EU, ISO9001 international quality authentication, GB/T28001-2011, OHSAS18001:2007 and other certifications.
1. The engine body is manufactured with high-alloy cast iron. An improvement of its overall structure and performance is carried out to provide a reasonable structure and a great sealing effect.
2. A 4-valve structure is used for the cylinder head, which allows for a small intake resistance and a high volumetric efficiency.
3. This diesel engine has a high injection pressure in its operation. The P-type design is used in manufacturing of fuel injectors, which is still a novel design in the market. Placing the injector in the middle position provides a full atomization and low fuel consumption.
4. A piston designed with an inner cooling channel structure effectively reduces its thermal load, and prevents the obstruction of piston ring.
5. There is a design upgrade in the camshaft, which effectively reduces the contact stress between the cam and the push rod, which also saves the abrasion of camshaft.
6. We use a ceramic coated piston ring and laser multi-angle thin-walled alloy cylinders in the manufacturing process, which effectively reduces the oil consumption, saves costs, and provides more convenience for customers.