Rated Power: 280-339kW
Engine Type: In-line, Water-cooling, Four-stroke, Direct injection, Two-valve
Bore x Stroke: 135 x 150 (mm)
Emission Standard: Euro 4, Euro 5
Certificates: CE, EU, ISO9001 international quality authentication, GB/T28001-2011, OHSAS18001:2007
The technology of electronic unit pump technology is interchangeable with mechanical fuel pump.
A 280-339kW diesel engine may be heavily applied in construction machinery, such as excavators, drilling equipment, and loading machines, as well as agricultural machinery such as tractors, harvesters, and rotary tillers. These engines can also be used to generate electricity for ships.Technical parameters for 50HZ/60HZ diesel engine
|Engine Type||In-line, Water-cooling, Four-stroke, Direct injection, Two Valves|
|Intake Type||Turbo charger/Air-to-air intercooler|
|Rated Power||280kW||339 kW|
|Max Power||308kW||373 kW|
|Bore*Stroke||135*150 (mm)||135*165 (mm)|
|Number of Cylinder||6|
|Cylinder Type||Replaceable wet cylinder|
|Total Displacement||12.88 (L)||14.16 (L)|
|Specific Fuel Consumption||≤205 (g/kW·h)|
|Specific Oil Consumption||≤0.4 (g/kW·h)|
|Speed Governing Mode||Mechanical governor||Electronic Governor|
|Starting Mode||Electrical starting|
|Crankshaft rotating direction||Anti-clockwise / Facing the flywheel|
|Flywheel Housing||SAE NO.1#|
|Net Weight||1200±50 (kg)|
|Fuel grades (GB 252)||General environment No.0 or No.-10 light diesel oil|
|Hot Area||No.10 light diesel oil|
|Cold Area||No.-35 or lower point light diesel oil|
|Engine oil (GB 11122)||CF15W/40(Below -5℃)|
Kangwo Power reserves the right to change specifications and design without prior notice. The picture is only for reference, please make the object as the standard or just contact us before you purchase.
On the basis of K12G diesel engine, the K13G/15G diesel engine has been upgraded in terms of its structural design, fuel system, pressurization system, and combustion system. Therefore, products in this series are known for their outstanding performance, reliability, low noise emissions, low vibration and outstanding environmental benefits.
Our diesel engines have reached the European IV emission standard and European V emission standard. And passed CE certification of EU, ISO9001 international quality authentication, GB/T28001-2011, OHSAS18001:2007 and other certifications.
1. Engines in the K13G/15G use an electronic control pump. Instead of elastic coupling, the use of direct coupling prevents malfunctions and inaccuracies in the diesel engines that were often caused by the use of an elastic coupling
2. It simplifies the assembly process, and provides a stable performance for the fuel pump.
3. K13G15G 280-339kW Diesel Engines are designed with a reflowable oil and gas separation system. The system reduces the internal exhaust pressure of the diesel engine and improves its heat dissipation performance, thus ensuring a smooth operation and long service life.
4. The oil filter and oil cooler are designed to form a seamless integrative structure, which efficiently filters out the noxious particles and water in the fuel system.
5. Exhaust pipes use an alloy casting material, which has a good heat resistance. Usage of this material decreases air leakage and improves the temperature resistance.
6. Oil and water separation technology is used to filter the diesel, which allows a high filtering rate and a low exhaust emission, making the diesel engine more environmentally friendly.
7. The use of a tangential port guarantees a low vortex and a large air inflow, thus the fuel can be burned more sufficiently.
8. We use a ceramic coated piston ring and laser multi-angle thin-walled alloy cylinder in the manufacturing process, which effectively reduces the oil consumption and saves customer costs.